0140002 Hidden Cafe’ and Bar near China Town in Bangkok, Thailand
Hidden Cafe’ and Bar near China Town in Bangkok
Listing No. 066-01-40-002
- Business: Cafe Bar
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Features: This bespoke designed ground floor cafe’ bar has a vintage yet modern feel. There is a cold open kitchen and service counter and seating for about 20 customers. At the back there are storage room, kitchen and a toilet. It’s long and narrow with total usage area around 80m2. The owner has just finished the renovation in January 2020 and short after with the Covid-19 so he decided to focus with other business and sell this cafe for a very good price. The cafe’ open during the day and turn the light down to the bar at night, there is also the access to the rooftop which the cafe’s guests can enjoy the Bangkok’s views as well. This is a great little cafe’ near art galleries, hostels, guesthouses, hotels, Soi Nana China Town and upcoming area for both tourists and Thais. There is no company offered with this listing. Asking price includes stock on hand at the time of transfer and the owner will assist with transitioning. Inspection AND after completing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). There is no key money.
- Tenure: Business Sale and Rent (Leasehold Premises). 3 years with option to renew (Rolling Lease)
- Asking Price: THB 490,000
- More Information: Please provide your name, phone number (with country code) and email address so we can contact you to assist
Thailand is a great country to do business. Be your own boss by taking over an existing business than starting a new business if you are unsure how to start a company. Business for sale in Thailand is your best choice and you can look for our business broker for assistance or business advisor to advise you further in your business needs.