-Situated in 16,000 sq ft of land in one of the largest industrial areas in Dubai.
-The company are leaders in manufacturing steel equipment in niche industries
-Experienced management team present with good culture and low employee turn over
– Year to year growth of profits
– Good cash flow as – 95 percent is payment before delivery and remaining 5% negotiated to the government or corporate companies.
-Low customer concentration i.e no customer forms more than 15 percent of revenue and revenue comes from a large customer base.
-Good product diversity – Businesses with a healthy product mix, good gross profit diversification, or with products or services sold into multiple industries.
– Registered in government – DP world, RTA and Municipality sector.
– Strong incoming leads and lead generation system.
– Owner is moving to a new country.
– Training by owner available.
Sales revenue is USD 747500 and EBIDTA is USD 326000
A serious buyer will only be entertained, window shoppers look elsewhere.
United Arab Emirates is a great country to do business. Be your own boss by taking over an existing business than starting a new business if you are unsure how to start a company. Business for sale in United Arab Emirates is your best choice and you can look for our business broker for assistance or business advisor to advise you further in your business needs.