Seeking Strategic Buyer to Assume Control of the For Sale Operating Garment Facility in Vietnam
- The factory in Ho Chi Minh operates with the capacity to produce 130,000 garments per month, on average
- The factory remains operational and recently made a successful pivot to the production of PPE (contrasts with other Vietnamese facilities which have remained dormant during the COVID pandemic)
- More than 80,000 square feet of factory space, with the opportunity to expand to more than 130,000 with minimal investment
- More than 700 employees
- 322 single needle sewing machines
- Ability to produce both high-end and budget garments – average price garment was $16.35 in 2019
- Factory is FDA approved to produce and import PPE equipment to the United States
- On-site management team in place.
Vietnam is a great country to do business. Be your own boss by taking over an existing business than starting a new business if you are unsure how to start a company. Business for sale in Vietnam is your best choice and you can look for our business broker for assistance or business advisor to advise you further in your business needs.
- Total Revenue
- Net Profit